Jasmine Culpepper Tobias is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on class action defense, securities fraud class actions, and shareholder derivative suits. She regularly assists clients with internal and government investigations. She also represents clients in federal and state OSHA matters.
Jasmine’s practice extends to environmental and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Jasmine clerked for the Honorable Sam A. Lindsay of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
When not serving her clients, Jasmine participates in local professional, civic, and alumni organizations. She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, J.L. Turner Legal Association, Junior League of Dallas, SMU Black Alumni Board, and currently serves as a co-chair of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Judiciary Committee. She previously was a member of the Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court, SMU Young Alumni Board, and SMU Class of 2006 Reunion Committee.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2015, cum laude, SMU International Law Review, Articles Editor, Black Law Students’ Association, Regional Conference Chair, President
- M.L.A., St. Edward’s University, 2009
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, 2006
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Sam Lindsay, U.S. District Court for The Northern District of Texas, 2015-16
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2015
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$