Jason J. Silver is an associate in the Labor and Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s New York office. Jason represents and counsels management on all matters affecting the employee-employer relationship, specifically focusing on traditional labor law and employment law issues.
He has particular knowledge of the National Labor Relations Act, labor arbitration and grievance proceedings, collective bargaining, union organizing campaigns and related National Labor Relation Board (“NLRB”) elections, supervisory training courses, and complex labor relations strategy.
Additionally, Jason advises clients on a wide variety of day-to-day concerns including compliance with federal, state and local laws and personnel decisions. Jason has significant experience before the NLRB, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”), New Jersey Division of Civil Rights, New York State Human Rights Law, and New York City Human Rights Law. Prior to joining Seyfarth Jason was an associate at a national labor and employment law firm.
- J.D., New York Law School (2013)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing and Management, Monmouth University (2009)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$