Jeff B. Love is Chairman of the Houston Office, and he served as Chairman of the Firm’s Practice Development Committee from 1987-2006. Jeff devotes his time to furthering the relationship between the Firm and its clients and represents corporate leaders and CEO’s in securing corporate partnerships across the nation.
With 42 years of service to the Firm, he understands the level of dedication necessary to make Locke Lord LLP one of the top law firms in the country. Jeff is also well respected for his service to various humanitarian and community organizations, including the Board and Executive Committee of the U.T. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and as a National Trustee of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Professional History :
- Senior Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Chairman, Houston Office
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Board of Visitors Executive Committee, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (2013-present)
- Member, Board of Visitors, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center (1991-Present)
- Memorial Hermann Community Relation Board Committee (2008-Present)
- Board of Directors, Past Chairman, Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation (1985-Present)
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 1976
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 1971
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$