Jeffrey Alan Franklin serves clients in ways that maximize their opportunity to achieve their goals. Jeff has more than 25 years of experience, primarily in business law including the areas of electric, gas, telecommunication, alternative energy, transportation and water regulation. He also has extensive experience in technology, Internet, computer law and cybersecurity issues.
Jeff advises clients regarding compliance with regulatory requirements and the successful implementation of business strategies. Jeff has successfully conducted administrative adjudications, civil cases and appeals before various courts and administrative agencies.
He has extensive experience in a variety of legal areas, including administrative law, electric power projects, Marcellus shale, eminent domain, computer law, gaming law and civil litigation.
Jeff counsels clients and lawyers on how to protect confidential information and cybersecurity. He writes and publishes extensively regarding leveraging technology to efficiently and effectively achieve business goals. He is the principal technology consultant with BrightLine Tech Solutions, LLC.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 1990,
- Executive Editor of the Journal of Law and Commerce
- Bucknell University, A.B., Political Science and International Relations, 1987
- London School of Economics, Political Science and International Relations, 1986
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association (ABA), since 1990
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA), since 1990
- Berks County Bar Association, since 1990
- Computer Law Association (CLA) – International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw), since 1990
Rate : $$$