Jeffrey E. Tomlinson is a Louisiana real estate attorney, with a keen eye for details, practicing with a concentration in the areas of commercial real estate, oil and gas, and negotiating industrial facility agreements with contractors and suppliers.
His real estate practice includes negotiating and drafting purchase agreements; oil, gas and mineral leases; mineral opinions; mortgages; servitudes, restrictions and covenants; addressing title insurance matters; and the formation of limited liability companies, corporations and other entities.
Mr. Tomlinson focuses a major part of his practice on representing and advising industrial facilities, contractors and suppliers in an array of service, rental and product supply arrangements. In addition, he has experience in underwriting and resolving title issues associated with real estate, and utility and pipeline right-of-way interests.
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D./B.C.L., 2003; Senior Associate, Louisiana Law Review, Chancellor’s List
- Louisiana State University
- B.S., cum laude, in Finance, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$