Attorney Jeffrey W. Hill is an owner and Director of Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law.
Divorces involve many complex issues, especially the division of financial assets, products and instruments. As an Arbitrator, Attorney Jeffrey Hill has a sophisticated knowledge not only of marital law, but also many other important and applicable areas of law.
It is essential that an Arbitrator understands how to negotiate and mediate. As a divorce lawyer for almost thirty years and a veteran in the Connecticut court system, Attorney Jeffrey Hill has vast experience in all of these areas.
He received his undergraduate degree from Harvard University and law degree from the University of Connecticut. Attorney Hill is highly respected in the field of Family Law by his peers and hundreds of satisfied clients alike.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, J.D. – 1983
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, B.A. – 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New London County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Raymond Baldwin American Inns of the Court, Member
Rate : $$$