Jeffrey is equally at home handling sophisticated estate planning matters or complex business transactions, and brings years of legal experience and a wealth of knowledge to his client relationships.
He is adept at helping his clients plan for their estates and for the purchase, management or sale of a business. Jeffrey guides and motivates his clients and their families to a successful and efficient accomplishment of their objectives.
Jeffrey prides himself on making the attorney/client relationship a dynamic one, with a free exchange of ideas and the kind of creative thinking that presents opportunities for his clients to fulfill their goals.
- Colgate University, B.A., 1968
- Georgetown University, J.D., 1974
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- The Hampden County Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$$