Jeffrey Y. Wu is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. His practice focuses on appellate, antitrust, intellectual property, securities, and commercial litigation. He has represented clients at trial and appellate levels in several federal and state courts.
His experience includes representation of Southern California Edison in a high-stakes commercial dispute in which the arbitrator found for Edison on all claims, Rambus Inc. in multiple actions involving complex patent and antitrust issues, and Brighton Collectibles in antitrust suits that challenged resale price maintenance practices.
He has successfully defended clients in securities and shareholder derivative litigation. Mr. Wu has also completed a two-month fellowship in the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted trials in DUI and hit-and-run cases.
After earning his J.D. from Yale Law School, Mr. Wu clerked for Judge Alfred T. Goodwin of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and Judge Stephen V. Wilson of the U.S. District Court, Central District of California. Mr. Wu has served as symposium editor for the Yale Law Journal and co-editor-in-chief for the Yale Journal on Regulation.
- Yale Law School (J.D., 2005); symposium editor, Yale Law Journal; co-editor in chief, Yale Journal on Regulation
- Stanford University (M.A., 2002)
- UC Berkeley (B.A., with high distinction, 1998) Phi Beta Kappa
- Judge Alfred T. Goodwin, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2006-2007
- Judge Stephen V. Wilson, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2005-2006
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$