Jennifer L. (Jenn) Weizenecker is a trial lawyer who has been a trial team member in more than 15 cases tried to verdict. Her practice focuses on product liability defense and complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts.
She is experienced in many aspects of civil litigation including conducting direct and cross-examinations of expert and fact witnesses at trial, drafting and arguing motions, taking and defending expert and fact depositions, and preparing expert witnesses. Jenn currently assists with Jones Day’s defense of smoking and health lawsuits brought against R.J. Reynolds.
As a visiting professor at Georgia Tech, Jenn teaches a pre-law seminar for Georgia Tech freshmen every fall. She also serves on the U.S. Fund For UNICEF Southeast Regional Board and is the chair for the UNICEF Next Generation Atlanta Steering Committee.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D. 2011; Notes Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law);
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S. in Civil Engineering with highest honors 2008)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia and Florida
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Dupre “Engle progeny” trial
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Bishop ”Engle progeny” lawsuit
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in federal Deshaies ”Engle progeny” lawsuit
- R.J. Reynolds wins jury verdict in Chamberlain ”Engle progeny” trial
Rate : $$$$