Jenny Park Garner is a partner in the Finance & Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. She is a former Co-Chair of the California State Bar Commercial Transactions Committee (formerly known as UCC Committee).
Ms. Park Garner specializes in commercial law, real estate, secured and unsecured lending transactions, workouts, bankruptcy, and enforcement of creditor’s rights and remedies. She represents a wide range of clients in all aspects of finance, real estate, bankruptcy, and creditor’s rights matters.
Her commercial lending practice includes structuring, negotiating and documenting senior and mezzanine debt financing, participating or contingent interest financing, and loans for the commercial mortgage backed securities market.
She has extensive experience in advising clients on problem loans and creditor’s rights and remedies, including real property and UCC foreclosures, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, writs and receivership, and relief from stay proceedings. Industries have included single-family and multi-family residential projects, mixed use projects, office, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, communications, entertainment, healthcare and fine art.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2001
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1997, with high distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key National Honor Society
- State Bar of California (Business Law and Real Property Law Sections)
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
Rate : $$$