Jeremy N. Tran is a skilled litigator focusing on commercial civil litigation, with an emphasis on matters related to the entertainment, media, and sports industries. Jeremy works with clients from the initiation of litigation through trial and the appeals process. He frequently researches and drafts motions, pre-trial and trial briefs, and discovery requests. In addition, he manages depositions, examinations, and cross-examinations of fact witnesses and expert witnesses.
- Represented a major concert promoter in a multi-billion dollar wrongful death lawsuit brought by a pop superstar’s mother and children. After O’Melveny’s team successfully won at trial and the appeals process, Jeremy led the efforts in preparing and drafting a successful memorandum of costs recovering nearly US$1 million for the client
- Represent the world’s largest radio company in copyright class action lawsuits over the right to publicly perform sound recordings
- Represent a major boxing promoter in contract dispute with former WBO Super Featherweight Champion
- Represented a developer against constitutional challenges intended to block the construction of a US$1.5 billion sports stadium in downtown Los Angeles
- Represented a national film distributor in highly publicized lawsuits involving a train accident during production of a famous musician’s biopic
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Harvard College, B.A
Rate : $$$$