Jocelyne Lew joined Fragomen as Of Counsel in 2016 at Fragomen’s Silicon Valley office. She has over 35 years of experience practicing U.S. immigration law, with a special emphasis in employment-based immigration matters.
She has assisted clients with the full range of U.S. nonimmigrant matters, including H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, L-1, TN, O-1, B-1, F-1 and J-1 visas, as well as permanent residence through the First Preference category (Extraordinary Ability, Intracompany transfer and Outstanding Researcher), Second Preference (the traditional PERM process and National Interest Waiver) and Third Preference, as well as immigrant matters.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Jocelyne was the principal attorney at a boutique solo-practice immigration firm based in Northern California, where she provided comprehensive immigration services to companies in the high-tech sector and a variety of other industries throughout the United States.
Jocelyne has been a speaker at industry-based conferences, including for the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Jocelyne speaks English and French.
- University of Manitoba | LL.B., 1977
- University of Alberta | M.A., 1976
- University of Alberta | B.A., 1972
Bar Admissions: California
Court Admissions: U.S. Northern and Central District Circuit Courts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Past Chair for AILA’s CSC Liaison Committee for the Santa Clara Chapter
- Past Chair for AILA’s Department Of Labor Liaison Committee for the Santa Clara Chapter
Rate : $$$$