A Fellow in the American College of the Trust and Estate Counsel, Joe B. Cox is a nationally recognized lawyer with four decades of experience advising individuals and families in estate planning, insurance, trusts, and tax. He is Board Certified in Estate Planning & Administration by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Joe was named by Worth Magazine as “One of the Top 100 Attorneys in the Nation.” He was also selected by Florida Trend Magazine as “One of the Top 1.6% of Lawyers in Florida,” and “One of the Top 34 Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning Lawyers.” Joe frequently speaks and writes on tax planning topics such as income taxes, insurance trusts, irrevocable trusts, and offshore asset protection trusts.
Active in the business and civic communities of Naples, Joe has been involved with Beasley Broadcasting Group, Naples Community Hospital, Community Foundation of Collier County, YMCA of Collier County, Community School of Naples, Alzheimer’s Association, Forum Club of Southwest Florida and Senior Friendship Centers.
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, Estate Planning, 1976
- B.A., Oklahoma State University, Political Science, 1963
Bar Admissions : Florida; Oklahoma
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Collier County Bar Association, Member
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- Community Foundation of Collier County, Member
- YMCA of Collier County, Member
- Community School of Naples, Member
- Naples Community Hospital, Member
- Alzheimer’s Association, Member
- Forum Club, Member
- Senior Friendship Centers, Inc., Member
Rate : $$$