Mr. Joel Harris gives credit to his blue-collar upbringing in a small farming and coal-mining town of only 9,000 as his motivation to attend law school and help those who have been treated unfairly. He had worked with Smith Barney and as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company prior to coming to Coker Law.
While in law school at Florida Coastal School of Law, Mr. Harris served as election supervisor for all SBA on-campus elections. In that position, he developed and authored Florida Coastal’s first-ever elections code, which governed how elections were run. Mr. Harris now uses that discerning attention to detail to fight aggressively for his injured clients and their families.
- B.S. in Finance, Auburn University, 2003
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law 2007
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Rate : $$$$