Joel D. Salomon is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Salomon joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Salomon received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2016, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and articles editor for the Columbia Science and Technology Law Review. He received a B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2011.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of additional shares of common stock of Beacon Roofing Supply pursuant to a forward purchase contract with Credit Suisse.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its portfolio company, TruGreen, in TruGreen’s debt recapitalization and acquisition of the interest held by The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company in TruGreen.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the placement of $280 million of senior unsecured notes.
- P2 Capital, alongside Silver Lake, in the $3.5 billion acquisition of Blackhawk, a global financial technology company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$