John Fessler has been a civil litigator for more than 25 years. His practice is concentrated primarily in the areas of insurance defense, commercial litigation and personal injury. John has represented insurance carriers in a variety of cases over the years, including those involving automobile policies, commercial general liability policies and homeowner policies.
Attorney Fessler also has an extensive real estate practice, providing counsel to buyers, sellers and lending institutions, as well as regularly participating in Sheriff Sales.
Mr. Fessler was awarded the 2007 President’s Award from the Erie County Bar Association. He currently serves on the Cathedral Prep Athletic Board. He recently resigned from his position on the Bayfront Condominium Association Board which he held for more than 15 years.
He formerly was a member of the Erie County Bar Association Civil Rules Committee and chairman of the Membership Committee. Attorney Fessler completed a six-year term on the Cathedral Prep Advisory Board and was a member of the American Inns of Court.
In addition to serving his clients, John has volunteered his time to coach the community’s youth. He coached parochial grade school teams in swimming and basketball as well as baseball teams in the Millcreek Youth Athletic Association.
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio – 1985
- University of Notre Dame – 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Erie County Bar Association, Civil Rules Committee, Member
- Erie County Bar Association, Membership Committee, Chairman
- American Inns of Court, Former Member
- Bayfront Condominium Association Board, Former Member
Rate : $$$$