John Fabry realized he wanted to become an attorney after taking an elective political science course as a freshman in college. It was through that class that he realized the transformative power of cases in the court system.He was inspired to change his major and take every single law related class he could.
John’s legal work is marked by a meticulous attention to detail. He enjoys solving problems for clients, using logic during cross-examination to persuade a witness to admit a point favorable to his client and to sway a judge or jury to view the law and evidence favorably to his client.
John’s work focuses on cases involving serious permanent injuries or loss of life.
When he isn’t busy fighting for his clients, John likes to run and swim, particularly in Austin’s Barton Creek Greenbelt with his rescue dog, Stella.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.A
- University of Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, IN, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Executive Director of the Notre Dame Law School Moot Court Team. Golden Key National Honor Society.
- American Association for Justice, member
- Austin Bar Association, member
- Capital Trial Lawyers Association, member
- Admitted to practice in: Texas; South Carolina; U.S. District Courts for Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas; District of Nebraska; U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 9th Circuits; U.S. Court of Federal Claims; U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$