John Raymond concentrates his practice in income tax, estate and gift tax, and related tax and financial matters. He advises individuals on various planning issues and has a special focus counseling owners and management of closely held businesses with regard to business valuation, sale or transfer, reorganization, capital investment, asset protection, and estate tax planning for the owners and their families.
He has delivered numerous lectures each year before the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, the State Bar of Michigan, the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and numerous financial and business organizations.
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD
- Wayne State University Law School, LLM, Taxation
- Georgetown University, BSBA, Accounting and Finance
- Vice Chairman, Delray String Quartet Foundation
- Vice Chairman, Miller Family Foundation
- Chairman of the Board, Evelyn McPherson Foundation
- Chairman, A.S.K.K., a Palm Beach not-for-profit organization which provides funds for service animals for disabled children and military personnel
- Former Board Member, Palm Beach Symphony
Rate : $$$