John Wilson provides strategic advice to clients on complex corporate and individual tax matters, mergers and acquisitions, international business transactions, and IRS audits and appeals.
A leader in tax law, John is also the Director of the University of Denver Graduate Tax Program, presently teaching courses such as international taxation, partnerships, and tax accounting.
- Stanford University, J.D., 1986
- Stanford University, B.S., 1983
Bar Admissions : Colorado
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the District of Columbia and Tenth Circuits
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- International Fiscal Association, Regional Vice President
Rate : $$$