Jon R. Freedman is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Freedman has represented businesses and individuals in a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, governance, entity formation, investments and joint ventures, as well as a variety of other transactions.
He has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, technology, financial services, retail, construction, fashion, entertainment, healthcare, and defense. Mr. Freedman has experience with both buy-side and sell-side transactions, having represented a diverse mix of strategic acquirers, family-owned businesses, entrepreneurs, multinational corporations and private equity funds.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2016, Business Law Certificate
- B.A., Emory University, 2013, Dean’s List, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions : California
- Represented ICM Partners in the acquisition of Gestion Juste pour Rire Inc.
- Represented Stearns Lending LLC in the sale of its delegated correspondent lending business to Flagstar Bank, FSB
- Represented Bison Capital Partners in structuring the financing and post-closing structure of its acquisition of Twin Med Holding Corporation
- Represented Lockwood Industries, Inc. (d/b/a Fralock) in the sale of a majority of its equity interests to private equity firm Arsenal Capital Partners
- Represented Wpromote, LLC in the sale of 40% of its equity interests to Shamrock Capital Advisors
Rate : $$$$