Mr. Justin K. Beyer is a partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Beyer focuses his practice in the areas of product liability, complex commercial litigation, and trade secrets, including seeking and defending against injunctive relief based on claims of misappropriation of trade secrets and breaches of non-competition agreements.
Mr. Beyer has represented plaintiffs and defendants in the agricultural, banking, construction, food processing equipment manufacturing, general manufacturing, healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, real estate development, and transportation industries. Mr. Beyer also has substantial experience defending manufacturers in cases involving asbestos.
Mr. Beyer has represented clients before state and federal courts throughout the United States, including California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law (2004)
- National Moot Court Team, Rickert Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- B.A., Beloit College (2001)
- Phi Beta Kappa, Departmental Honors
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Member, Tort Law Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$$