Kaili Kao Janus assists her clients in financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate governance. In financing and M&A transactions, Kaili performs due diligence, drafts and reviews transactional documents, and coordinates deal closing logistics. Kaili also drafts and reviews board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, and commercial contracts.
While in law school, Kaili worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Christopher J. Burke, U.S. District Court, District of Delaware and as a co-op student for Comcast Cable.
- Corporate Finance
- Represented the agent in connection with a $1.7 billion acquisition financing for a manufacturer in the life sciences industry.
- Represented the borrower in the structuring of a $350 million revolving capital commitment-subscription secured credit facility.
- Represented the agent in connection with a $96 million senior secured credit facility for an insurance brokerage and consulting firm.
- Represented the borrower in a single bank senior secured loan including a $7.25 million term loan and $1.5 million revolving credit line.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented the seller, an education technology company, in its sale to a leading discovery service provider for libraries.
- Represented the buyer, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of a provider of auto-related products and services.
Rate : $$$