Specializing in medical malpractice for the last 16 years, Karen H. Stiles’s practice is focused primarily on defending medical malpractice cases and catastrophic personal injury litigation. She is a partner on the firm’s Medical Malpractice team in Charlotte, which has a proven track record of success for its many clients throughout Western North Carolina.
Karen provides excellent service and counsel to her clients, and has had the opportunity to successfully defend physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, hospitals, and nursing homes in a multitude of cases involving virtually every medical specialty.
She is licensed to practice law in North Carolina and her clients rely on her judgment and ability to successfully and calmly guide them through various types of legal issues, ranging from medical board hearings to jury trials.
- J.D., Campbell University, 2002
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1994
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Chair of the Medical Malpractice Committee, 2017-2018
Rate : $$$