Kate Landrum is an associate in the Dallas office of Squire Patton Boggs. Kate practices in the area of real estate transactions with a focus on representing clients in matters concerning the acquisition, construction, development, financing, leasing and disposition of various commercial properties, including office buildings, shopping centers, hotels and industrial sites, along with mixed-use, high rise condominium developments and residential condominiums.
Kate helps clients in the origination and restructuring of acquisition and construction loans, mezzanine loans and private placements of debt and equity, as well as the formation and structuring of joint ventures and other investment vehicles for both developers and institutional investors in real estate projects.
In addition, Kate advises corporate clients in mergers, acquisitions and corporate financings involving real estate components, particularly in the technology and banking sectors.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The Real Estate Council (Young Guns View From The Top Committee 2014; Casino Night Committee 2015-2016; Research and Development Committee 2016-present)
- Junior League of Dallas (Underwriting Committee 2017-2018)
- Dallas Museum of Art Junior Associates (Steering Committee 2015-present)
- Dallas Texas Exes (Scholarship Committee 2013-2015)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., cum laude, 2009
Rate : $$$