Kelsey Sheldon has been working with employers to find real-life solutions to employment and labor challenges for over 20 years, first as a human resources professional and now as an attorney. She supports employers in all aspects of their labor and employment relationships. Kelsey has significant experience with employers in the health care, retail, biotechnology, and media industries.
Kelsey’s clients include Alaska Airlines, Puget Sound Energy, Whole Foods Market, Nikkei Concerns, Sound Family Medicine, Center for Infectious Disease Research, Institute for Systems Biology, and King County.
Kelsey is a frequent speaker on employment law topics such as discrimination and harassment, wage and hour issues, and employer best practices.
- Human Resources Manager with experience in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
Professional & Community Activities:
- Executive Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Member, ABA Development of the Law Under the NLRA Committee
- Labor Section Co-chair, Pacific Coast Labor and Employment Law Conference, May 2012
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2004
- Associate Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- Presidential Scholarship Recipient
- B.A., Sociology, Minor in Psychology, University of Southern California, 1994, cum laude
Rate : $$$