Kester So is a Member of Dickinson Wright and concentrates his practice in Municipal law & Finance, Energy & Sustainability, Administrative & Regulatory.
- University of Michigan, A.B., 1977
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1980
- State Bar of Michigan, Member (Public Corporation Law, Real Property Law, and Health Care Law Sections; Former Chairperson of the Public Corporation Law Section Council)
- Ingham County Bar Association, Member
- Member of the Hall of Justice Committee of the State Bar, by appointment of the State Bar President
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member
- Former editor and contributor to the Public Corporation Law Quarterly
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Kester K. So & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Administrative, Government. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Kester K. So lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kester K. So reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kester K. So lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates