Keyvan Davoudian advises clients in intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution, licensing, counseling, and post-grant proceedings. Keyvan practices in all areas of intellectual property law, focusing on patent prosecution (both U.S. and non-U.S.), counseling, technology licensing and litigation support.
His education and experience as an engineer, along with his 19 years of legal experience, inform his approach in addressing the nuances of each case.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Patent prosecution and client counseling experience involving a wide variety of subject matters:
- Internet and e-commerce business methods (including those relating to electronic customer relationship management systems; marketing, advertising, and couponing practices; marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals; disability and life insurance policies; investment strategies for 401(k) and similar retirement plans; funding of 529 plans; and mutual and hedge funds management systems)
- Infringement and validity opinions involving a wide range of technical fields, including:
- digital signature and encryption/decryption technology
- smoke alarms and similar devices
- and equipment and methods for manufacturing high-quality food products.
Has performed extensive research in the areas of probabilistic risk assessment and management for complex technological systems, with particular emphasis on the effects of human-system interaction on system safety.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1997
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 1993
- M.S., Nuclear Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 1993
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$