Kyle J. Mathews is a partner in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Mathews specializes in the following areas:
- Asset Based Lending
- Defaulted Loan Workouts
- Secured Creditor Remedies Enforcement (e.g. Article 9 public and private sales and receiverships)
- J.D., University of Southern California, 2001, Order of the Coif, Co-Executive Editor, Law Review
- B.A., University of Southern California, 1998, magna cum laude
- Represented non-bank asset based lender in documenting 100+ loans (between $2MM and $10MM), engaging in workout/ distress sales with respect to over a dozen of such loans, while incurring de minimis losses.
- Assisted bank in obtaining the appointment of a federal receiver over an operating company borrower (the receiver then filed a voluntary bankruptcy petition to facilitate a 363 sale) and obtaining a waiver of turnover to permit receiver to remain in place throughout the sale process.
- Negotiated favorable debt restructuring and intercreditor agreement on behalf of one of three secured creditors in consolidated bankruptcy cases of multiple related car wash operators and assisted in sale of restructured notes.
- Current Chair, Loan Workouts Sub-Committee, Commercial Finance Committee, Business Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Former Vice Chair, Loan Workouts Sub-Committee, Commercial Finance Committee, Business Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Former Vice Co-Chair of Programs, Commercial Finance Committee, Business Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Former Chair, Programs Sub-Committee, Trust Indentures and Indenture Trustees Committee, Section on Business Law, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Kyle Mathews & Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP can handle?
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP?
Kyle Mathews lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kyle Mathews reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kyle Mathews lawyer profile listing.
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates