Lacey Rochester focuses her practice on creditors’ rights and regularly represents financial institutions, oil and gas companies, and other secured and unsecured creditors in federal, state and bankruptcy court.
Ms. Rochester is an associate attorney in the New Orleans office. In bankruptcy court, she has represented clients with respect to claim objections, adversary proceedings, preference and fraudulent conveyance actions, stay relief, cash collateral issues, 363 sales, assumption or rejection of executory contracts and unexpired leases, DIP financing and confirmation disputes.
Ms. Rochester’s prior experience includes serving as a law clerk to the honorable Judge Wendy Hagenau with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2009; summa cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member – Turnaround Management Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Member – International Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), New Orleans Chapter
- 2011 American College of Bankruptcy Distinguished Law Student for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$