LaDelle “DeDe” Davenport represents employers throughout Texas and beyond in a full range of labor and employment law matters arising under federal, state, and local laws. She regularly provides advice, counsel, and policy review for employers of all sizes; assists clients with administrative agency investigations, charges, and mediation; and represents clients at various stages of litigation.
Prior to joining Littler, she was an intern at the Houston office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She also served as a judicial intern for The Honorable David Hittner of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas.
During law school, DeDe served as the President of Labor & Employment Law Society, a student group at the University of Houston Law Center. She served as notes and comments editor for the Houston Law Review.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2015
- M.A., Sam Houston State University
- B.S., Texas A&M University, Kingsville
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Garland Walker American Inns of Court
- Member, Houston Law Review, Board 52, 2013-2014
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, Houston Bar Association, 2015
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2015
Rate : $$$