Lann G. McIntyre is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a vice-chair of the Appellate Practice group. Ms. McIntyre has over 35 years of experience first as a civil litigator and then as an appellate specialist. Ms. McIntyre represents both public and private clients in civil writs, appeals and mandate proceedings.
She has briefed and argued cases in the Ninth Circuit and every appellate court in California. Her experience includes representing municipalities, cities, counties and other public entities in writs and appeals.
She has also represented corporate and individual clients in a wide range of substantive areas of law including healthcare, elder abuse, employment, personal injury, government claims, anti-SLAPP, police excessive force, attorney professional negligence, and family law.
In addition to appellate briefing and oral argument, Ms. McIntyre has acted as embedded appellate counsel during trial and has extensive experience in working with trial lawyers to achieve success and preserve the record before, during, and after trial through dispositive motions, trial briefing, in limine motions, and post-trial motion work.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1982
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Science, Political Science & History (dual degrees), 1979
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association, Appellate Court Committee
- Women’s Global Network
Rate : $$$$