Lauren Appel is a trial attorney who represents businesses in commercial and employment litigation, with a focus on clients in the healthcare industry. She has successfully resolved matters for clients in both state and federal court, as well as before administrative agencies.
During law school, she worked with state Senator Dan Wolf, Chair of the Joint Committee on Labor and Workforce Development, on policy initiatives related to employers’ roles in the healthcare system.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., with distinction, 2008, – Phi Beta Kappa
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2016-present
- LeClairRyan, – Associate, 2013-2016
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Rate : $$$$