Lauren Kaplan represents companies and individuals in the areas of criminal investigation, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance, and securities fraud class and derivative actions in federal and state courts. Lauren is also an active member of O’Melveny’s pro bonopractice.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren taught high school special education in Washington, DC serving her first two years as a Teach For America corps member. While at UC Irvine School of Law, Lauren continued her commitment to educational advocacy and founded the school’s Street Law program and Education Rights pro bono clinic.
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of California at Irvine, School of Law, J.D.: summa cum laude
- George Mason University, Master in Education (M.E.D.)
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., History: with Honors; Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$