Mr. Lawrence E. Butler is a partner in the San Francisco office and leads that office’s Litigation Department. Mr. Butler’s practice focuses on complex business and commercial litigation and complex products liability litigation. He has litigated individual and multi-plaintiff suits, including class actions, on the local, statewide, and national level.
He also has acted as Liaison Counsel for California Coordinated Proceedings. He has handled claims for breaches of fiduciary breaches, including ERISA claims, commercial contract disputes, claims for misappropriation of trade secrets, product liability claims, and nationwide and statewide class actions alleging violations of consumer statutes and other claims.
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law (1983)
- Editor, Notes & Comment, Golden Gate University Law Review
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University (1974)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for all Districts of California
Rate : $$$