Lawrence R. Elleman has forty years of practice in all phases of commercial trial practice and alternative dispute resolution. Experience:
- Enforcement of non-competition agreement by injunction. Contested Preliminary Injunction granted. One of five or six similar cases for Standard Register which resulted in enforcement of non-competition agreements by injunction or settlement.
- Product liability case involving alleged successor liability resulting from asset purchase agreement. Argued and won appeal in Ohio Supreme Court establishing limitations on doctrine of successor liability.
- Injunctive relief for misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of non-compete clause. Tried and won on appeal. One of six or seven similar cases for Procter & Gamble over the years against employees hired by other major companies including Clorox, Drackett, Johnson & Johnson, and others.
- Defended a customer care / billing industry executive against allegations by his former employer that he violated a non-compete agreement. The case was dismissed after an injunction hearing.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1966)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 1963)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court Board member
- Board of Commissioners of Grievances & Discipline of The Supreme Court of Ohio, chair
- Tall Stacks Cincinnati, past commissioner and legal counsel
- Cincinnatus Association, past president and Executive Committee
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Lawrence Elleman & Dinsmore & Shohl LLP can handle?
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Antitrust & Trade. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dinsmore & Shohl LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Dinsmore & Shohl LLP?
Lawrence Elleman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Lawrence Elleman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Lawrence Elleman lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates