East 5th Street 255Cincinnati 45202 OH US
Lawrence R. Elleman has forty years of practice in all phases of commercial trial practice and alternative dispute resolution. Experience:
- Enforcement of non-competition agreement by injunction. Contested Preliminary Injunction granted. One of five or six similar cases for Standard Register which resulted in enforcement of non-competition agreements by injunction or settlement.
- Product liability case involving alleged successor liability resulting from asset purchase agreement. Argued and won appeal in Ohio Supreme Court establishing limitations on doctrine of successor liability.
- Injunctive relief for misappropriation of trade secrets and breach of non-compete clause. Tried and won on appeal. One of six or seven similar cases for Procter & Gamble over the years against employees hired by other major companies including Clorox, Drackett, Johnson & Johnson, and others.
- Defended a customer care / billing industry executive against allegations by his former employer that he violated a non-compete agreement. The case was dismissed after an injunction hearing.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1966)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 1963)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court Board member
- Board of Commissioners of Grievances & Discipline of The Supreme Court of Ohio, chair
- Tall Stacks Cincinnati, past commissioner and legal counsel
- Cincinnatus Association, past president and Executive Committee
Rate : $$$$