South College Street 301Charlotte 28202 NC US
Lawrence Scott joined the Firm in 2001 and served as managing partner of the Charlotte office from 2001 through 2005.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1984)
- Furman University, BA, Economics and Business Administration, cum laude (1981)
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Counseling organizations and individuals in commercial matters
- Regularly advising and assisting businesses on organizational, transactional, and operational issues; dispute resolutions; strategic relationships; and tax strategies
- Structuring and effecting acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures of businesses, and financing of such transactions
- Advising on inbound investments, dispositions, and operations by foreign enterprises
Previous Professional Experience:
- Served as vice president and general counsel for a public company
- Served with a first-tier international public accounting firm
- Served as a corporate attorney for other law firms
- North Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Lawrence J. Scott & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Tax, General Practice, Health Care, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Lawrence J. Scott lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Lawrence J. Scott reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Lawrence J. Scott lawyer profile listing.