Liz Drumm is an Associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the firm’s Healthcare Practice. Since joining the healthcare practice, Ms. Drumm has handled cases involving healthcare institutions, such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and individual healthcare providers, including physicians, dentists, and chiropractors.
Prior to joining the firm’s healthcare practice, Ms. Drumm worked for the Commercial Litigation Division of the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., and served as a summer law clerk for the Eleventh Court of Appeals in Eastland, Texas.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2016
- Wake Forest University, Bachelor of Arts, History and Political Science, 2010
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Texas
- Dallas Bar Association (DBA) – Member of the Health Care Section,
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association (DYLA) – Member
- Dallas Area Gerontological Society (DAGS) – Member
- Attorneys Serving the Community (ASC) – Member
Rate : $$$$