Loana Martín is an associate in the Energy & Natural Resources Practice Group in the Washington DC office. Loana focuses her practice on corporate transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors, developing natural gas pipelines, solar power plants and other major infrastructure projects in the US and Latin America.
Her experience includes advising clients on the structure of project development vehicles, and negotiating and drafting shareholders’, joint venture, joint development, merger, acquisition, divestiture and services agreements, as well as preparing related corporate documents. She has also provided counsel to clients on engineering, procurement and construction agreements and operation and maintenance agreements.
Prior to joining Squire Patton Boggs, Loana worked in Madrid where she focused her practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance matters and capital markets.
Loana is a member of the New York State Bar, the Bar of the District of Columbia and the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, New York State Bar
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Member, Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid
- American University, J.D., 2006
- Universidad Alfonso X, licenciatura en derecho, 2006
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2001
Rate : $$$