Lynnel M. Reyes represents clients in commercial and employment litigation, as well as on corporate matters, and provides full-service counsel to the legal cannabis industry on issues of regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
She has represented banks in matters involving client banking issues and fiduciary duties, and companies in multiple industries in litigation involving employment discrimination, at the district court and appellate court levels.
Lynnel’s cannabis industry clients operate in all aspects of the business: cultivation, production and manufacturing, distribution and dispensing. In addition to representing them in corporate governance matters, she provides comprehensive regulatory compliance services, helping clients obtain and maintain licenses, including advising on the optimal corporate structure for securing a license.
Representative Matters :
- Represented retailer and hospitality company in employment discrimination matters
- Represented client in appellate matters regarding defense of banks pertaining to allegations of fraud
- Represented banking industry client against allegations of inaccurate credit reporting
- Advises cannabis industry companies in relation to ownership disclosure requirements, licensing and regulatory compliance.
Lynnel was previously a summer associate at Fox Rothschild. Prior to joining the firm, she was an extern to the Honorable Kathleen Delaney of the Clark County District Court and the Honorable Gloria M. Navarro, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.
In addition, Lynnel was a law clerk for an employment litigation law firm in Las Vegas and a summer legal intern for a global technology company headquartered in Las Vegas. During law school, Lynnel worked as a teaching assistant. Prior to her legal career, she worked in the hospitality and technology industries.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, UNLV (J.D., 2017)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas(B.S., 2007)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Nevada
Rate : $$$$