Manti D. Bean focuses her practice in a variety of financial transactions in both public and debt finance. She represents borrowers in a variety of financing structures including representing clients as both underwriter’s and bank counsel. Prior to joining McGuireWoods LLP, Manti served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Michael W. Reed of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland.
While a student at the University of Baltimore School of Law, Manti served as the Managing Editor for the University of Baltimore Law Forum and was a recipient of the Dean’s Citation for Outstanding Service and Leadership. In 2016, she and her partner won first place in the National Black Law Student Associations’ Nelson Mandela International Negotiations Program.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, Intellectual Property, cum laude, Managing Editor, University of Baltimore Law Forum, 2017
- University of Baltimore, MS, Negotiations and Conflict Management, 2014
- Howard University, BA, History; BA, Political Science, 2010
- Corresponding Secretary, Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland, 2018
- Awards Co-Chair, Maryland State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section, 2018
Admissions : Maryland
Rate : $$$