Marina Capeto Novello is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance group. Mrs. Novello joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Novello received LL.M. degrees from Columbia Law School in 2016. She received a bachelor degree from Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Sao Paulo in 2009. She is a native Portuguese speaker and fluent in English.
- Vets First Choice in the financing aspects of its merger with the Henry Schein Animal Health business to create Covetrus, a new standalone public company.
- Dealer Tire in the financing aspects of a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Precision Medicine Group in the financing aspects of a new $275 million investment.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the financing aspects of their $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in its $1.075 billion secured term loan facility, $500 million ABL facility and $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with its acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, LL.M.
- Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa – INSPER, 2016, LL.M.
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica, 2009, Bachelor of Laws
- New York
Rate : $$$