Mark S. Bernstein represents business interests in complex disputes with a focus on financial services and manufacturing companies. Mark is often retained to resolve disputes that are a threat to a company’s existence or that could have a significant impact on a company’s business strategy or market position.
Mark has extensive experience in class action defense, securities fraud litigation, consumer fraud litigation, ERISA litigation, contract and transaction disputes and real estate, construction and land use litigation.
Mark has tried cases involving claims for professional liability, securities fraud, commodities fraud, construction delays and cost overruns, land use, breach of warranty, post-closing indemnity after mergers, acquisitions or divestitures and state taxation.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1988, cum laude
- B.S., University of Illinois, 1985, high honors
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$