Mark Charles Zaander brings an exceptional depth of corporate finance and transactional experience to his clients. Throughout his career, Mark has drawn on this experience as well as in-depth industry knowledge to represent insurance companies, mezzanine and private funds, and other institutional investors in a wide body of financing transactions.
- Mark has represented most of the major United States insurance companies in their private investment transactions. During a typical year, Mark is responsible for managing more than a total of $1 billion of investment transactions for his clients.
- Mark’s experience includes senior unsecured private placements, secured transactions, mezzanine and other highly leveraged financings, project and structured finance transactions, lease financings and equity investments as well as exit transactions. He has represented investing clients in connection with note purchase agreements, subordination agreements, intercreditor and other collateral sharing agreements, as well as stockholders’ and limited liability company agreements, warrants and other equity investment documents.
- Mark also represents an energy project developer with respect to independent power projects, including co-generation and “inside the fence” projects, and represents a registered investment advisor in private fund organization and investment activities.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1976
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 1973
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law
- American College of Investment Counsel, Member and Former Trustee
Rate : $$$$