Martha Keon counsels employers regarding compliance with the many local, state and federal laws and regulations that govern the workplace. Her practice includes defense of wage and hour class and collective actions as well as discrimination, harassment and retaliation charges and lawsuits. She writes and speaks on a variety of employment law issues.
Martha joined Littler in Minneapolis, became a shareholder in Los Angeles, and now practices in Philadelphia. In law school, Martha was associate editor of The Law Review.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1993
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$