Martha Wyrick is an associate in the Restructuring Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes and Boone.
Professional and Community Activities :
- NextGen (Young Professionals) section of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA), board member 2017-2018; secretary 2018-2019
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2016, Houston Law Review, Board 53
- B.A., McMurry University, 2013, magna cum laude
- Term Clerk to the Honorable Bankruptcy Judge Jeff Bohm, 2016 – 2017
- Intern to the Honorable Judge Gray Miller, 2014
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2016
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Martha Wyrick & Haynes and Boone LLP can handle?
Haynes and Boone LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Haynes and Boone LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Haynes and Boone LLP?
Martha Wyrick lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Martha Wyrick reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Martha Wyrick lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates