Marty Morris was an attorney with a well-known commercial litigation firm for several years before joining Baron & Budd in 1999. He now works with the firm’s asbestos litigation group, representing people with mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases and assisting with the oversight of the firm’s intake department and other firm-wide special projects.
As a Baron & Budd attorney, Marty values the teamwork approach to the practice and the opportunity to make a difference in society. “The firm is passionate about helping people and places that as the highest priority,” he says. “The clients I meet and the positive impact we can make on their lives is the best part of the practice of law for me.”
Marty was honored with the distinguished Order of the Coif for his outstanding academic record in law school, where he was also a member of the South Texas Law Review and the Advocacy Program. He also provides pro bono legal assistance through the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program. Marty is an avid Texas Rangers fan who also enjoys golf, tennis, and Batman trivia.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D. 1988)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. 1985)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$