Massa Lynda Sheridan-Hinds works at Law offices of Lynda Sheridan. California Licensed Attorney with boutique Law offices in Century City, practice devoted to Family Law Litigation.
Services include all aspects of domestic matters, namely dissolution of marriage, asset division, complicated issues of business evaluations, income available for support from the self-employed, real estate issues of value and equity, child custody and visitation litigation, “move-away” representation, paternity actions, calculate guideline child support and spousal support representation, assets and debt division, prenuptial and post nuptial agreements.
Bar Admissions :
- California, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1984
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Antioch University, Yellow Springs, Ohio
- To Nup or Not to Nup, Langston Bar Institute
- 100 Days Before Trial, LACBA
Rate : $$$