Matthew A. Argenti is a partner in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he primarily focuses on patent litigation with an emphasis on post-grant review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
He represents both petitioners and patent owners in contested proceedings under the America Invents Act, including inter partes reviews, covered business method reviews, and appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
In addition, Matt has extensive experience litigating patent cases in federal courts and before the International Trade Commission. His work has involved a variety of technology areas, including computer networking, anti-virus software, telecommunications, consumer wiring devices, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and semiconductors. Prior to attending law school, Matt worked in the memory products division of Cypress Semiconductor for three years.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2005
- B.S., Engineering Physics, Santa Clara University, 1998
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$