Matthew Chung’s practice focuses on preparing and prosecuting patents in the fields of software and electrical engineering, including telecommunications and wireless networks, cloud computing, data security, database systems, mobile applications, and artificial intelligence. Matthew has extensive knowledge in patent prosecution practice and regularly assists clients in building a robust patent portfolio while reducing unnecessary costs.
Matthew also has experience in other aspects of intellectual property practice, including technology transactions, licensing, and government contracts. He is also an experienced intellectual property litigator and represented numerous clients in federal district courts throughout the nation.
- Associate, Meister Seelig & Fein LLP, New York, N.Y., 2016-2017
- IP Law Attorney, IBM Corporation, Armonk, N.Y., 2012-2016
Professional & Community Activities:
- Attorney Adviser, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency, 2016-2017
- Marketing Committee Co-chair, Korean American Association of Greater New York, 2016-2017
- Domain Names and Social Media Committee, Intellectual Property Owners Association, 2013-2016
- B.A., Biological Sciences, Rutgers University, 2009
- B.S., Computer Science, Oregon State University, 2016
- J.D., New York Law School, 2012
Rate : $$$$