Matthew Patterson practices in the areas of consumer finance, ERISA short and long term disability, insurance bad faith, and general business litigation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (2000)
- Furman University, BA, History and Political Science (1997)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Has handled cases or appeared before courts in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, and Florida, in addition to his experience in the state and federal courts of South Carolina
- Practice has most recently focused on the defense of financial institutions and loan servicers from a variety of claims related to loan origination and servicing practices in both class actions and individual cases.
- Remains active in the areas of ERISA and employment law, with an emphasis on the enforceability of non-competition agreements
- American Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- West Virginia State Bar
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Matthew Douglas Patterson & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Employment, Class Action, Intellectual Property. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Matthew Douglas Patterson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Matthew Douglas Patterson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Matthew Douglas Patterson lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates